Tuesday, January 11, 2011

bla

Blog somethin for 2011. i think this is probably the first post in 2011. bet it is.. -_-
Stucked in the same life routine in weekdays. wake up, bath, go to work, lunch break, work, back home, online. so miserable. LOL

Bout today incident (I am going to blog any shit what I want onwards. Dun wana get this blog in dead again :( ) i think is around after 1111am session. and yeah, today is 11.1.11. awesome.. and BOOM. suddenly no electricity durin work. that is so shocking and i almost dead. ALL THOSE FREAKING QUIT RENT I KEYED IN THE EXCEL GONE. ROAR.
And it's back. rites.

AND AFTER LUNCH IT BACK TO NO ELECTRICITY AGAIN. damn -_-

Fuck the hell no electricity in a sudden. Anyway joy is everywhere for this moment. AH seriously. Even me oso very de happy -_-
but there is some ppl stuck in the lift. I am like OHMYGOD O_O who the hell so unlucky -_- and is my colleague. and he stucked in there for over half an hour. i feel like no air..
and my senior said WILL HE GOIN TO PLAY MUSIC FROM HIS PHONE? while Im thinking of the DEVIL.. if u watched this movie. You will know what I meant. All i think of is iPad. ya ya. accordin to ah C thought, why don't ppl grab out iPad instead of phone flash. too tiny.
so they out from the lift. everyone claps. i feel glad too. kinda relieved obviously. and they said it's goin to be like this for 3 hrs *starin at the clock at 3pm* can say is happy but damn my works cannot finish. STILL electricity back before 320pm even.. yeah. mixed feeling.

No comments: