Monday, February 20, 2012

THE HAPPIEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE

Aki, Emily and me woke up at 8am; purposely take leave from work just for 17 FEB to the airport. And the funny moment is, we already expected not to see them; treatin this as KLIA trip XD
we reach at 10am over for the Manila flight arrival at 1035am. We know that there will have 2 flights arrival from Manila at 1035am & 635pm (the possible time).

Stick at Burger King after wanderin ard arrival hall for 1035am flight. and start to do our banners there.

and actually i done with the hairs color on the banner, i did tweet of this to them AND WHO KNOWS I GOT REPLIED
and so 3 of us doin some touch ups on their hairs, faces & the names LOL. at Burger King -_- i bet the staffs there curse us like hell for stayin there kacau them cleaning .__. Never thought Ferlazz (FYI, he is Avril's keyboardist) loves my banner. Hope can meet them but not in high hope def.

Epic ah H got accident on his beloved car hours ago and manage to get it fixed on time to airport. and ah C is comin along. we met new friends as well, from best damn fan nominees that we participate to win; and ar mao's friend, Andrew haha. and showin my banner like the tourist guide showin their own banner to their clients "IM HERE".

pretty long time that we are waiting for them.. we keep guessin "this is Al?" im like HOI dark skin fella jiu shi Al Berry de meh -_- and btw, everyone frm the hall keep starin at my banner. i m super shy to the max..

FINALLY ok. Andrew saw Ferlazz. the awkward moment is, we dun realize is him and Andrew is like keep sayin "OMG is that.. is that.." and Aki screamed yes is him! (correct me if im wrong XD ). and so everyone is screamin -_- and Ferlazz finally looked at us and he is smilin all the way to my banner :D


YEAH I met Jimmy and the band members as well. Tho I couldn't meet Avril but I am lucky enough to spot them and even take picture with Jimmy :)
I wish I am sober enough to take picture with others but oh well, my eyes r busy to catch Avril in case she is passing by :( I'm learning to be grateful now ish

And TA DA. Our group picture <3 Taken from Ferlazz's twitter. He is using his own iPhone to some stranger to snap us :D

I know it's super awkward when Ferlazz told me "for us?" and im like YEAH BUT IM NOT GOIN TO GIVE YOU. No I just said No. :( Ok i am such a bitch -_- So we followed them walk all over the entrance, get in and out LOL. And we r tryin to look for Avril but I know we couldnt meet. Still we want to try.
The second awkard moment is -_- Steve is askin me again for the banner. for TWICE. He said he will guarantee that my banner will get to Avril but what la, you guys signed on it and Avril signed on it then keep with them. What is the point haiyo. Honestly if they asked me for the 3rd time, I will surrender the banner but THANK GOD I DIDNT =_=

So thank you to my two other Avrillians for these pics of me and Jim :D

back home tweetin to best damn band again. I got the reply LMAO. Yer really awkward -_-

So Aki said backpack to her house to start doin another banner and FUCK YEAH i did -_- back home change clothes n packin to Aki's home with Emily. Another sleepless night again :)

P.S. credit to Emily, ah H, Andrew & Jessica for the pictures except the banner LOL XD

No comments: