Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's been a long time I din blog. Every day facing the same thing, so there's nothing for me to blog..
2 weeks din go for hiking till today. Last 2 weeks, Im suffering asthma, not yet recovered. Last week, parents went to Kuantan for hiking trip. So today.. I feel like hell!

The weather is so hot and the sun super bright. Taking the same pathway, but I feel super tired today. Haiz.. Too lil exercise in my life. Have to attend yoga class, that's the only way..

About my working situation, I feel .. also like hell. Super boring in a boring environment. Of course, I'm doing the same thing, every single day. Haiz. I should go for audit field. I really miss my time during my internship. Even I'm done with my internship, I miss them and the place. You can see abit politics happened there. Bah, of course will do.
Till I go to work as ordinary account executive, I can't see the way I can improve. Sure do, but there's a limit. Nothing you can learn at there.. So I think I will quit after 1 year. Probably like not even 1 year. Together look for audit. I really really want to go back into audit life. It's so fun. So.. have to go through for 1 year first, then only decide

No comments: