Saturday, August 15, 2009

Slim Story



I started to get interested for slimming centre due to newspaper's advertisement (advertisement really.. do work). So, I see London Weight Management offering free trial service. So, I go give it a try... Mom and dad don't really like me to go there... Because it is free, so I go.
So.. I really paiseh enterin the slimming centre, to be honest. Once I enter, receptionist wants my IC to register, bla bla bla.. then, consultant asked aloooooot things, really bising.. lol. Then asked me to buy the package. RM10K over. Gila punya. I said I am super poor. So, the consultant is looking for her supervisor for other package advice. She offers me RM1200. I am doubtful.. anyway, I go try the bao-slim-down package mentioned by the consultant.

Overall, the treatment really comfortable. So relaxing. But have to half naked. Not really comfortable. But the thing is, I can slim down with these treatments?

Now I feel that slimming centre to me is like tipu orang punya. I rather stick to exercises. More healthy and is cheaper than this!

No comments: