Friday, July 24, 2009



At last, finally I managed to post about this. Ya, MJ's issue here.

Still couldn't believe he's dead. The memorial ceremony on the TV screen, for me, it looks nothing. Just till when his daughter came out and say that she loves him, seriously, my tears are coming out. Woosh. 'Cause I never take him into my idols room. I just admire the way he dance and sing, still ok ok for me. But his dancing movement, nobody dares to take away his King of Pop name.

Saw his rumours everywhere on the web, that real MJ is dead. That news seriously haunt me. 'Cause I dunno how exactly what's difference between the 20 yrs ago MJ and after 20 yrs MJ. They juz same to me, except one is black and one is white la. Reading here and there, and came through this wikipedia post. Till a paragraph, MJ mentioned that his dad is not feeling well (another word is mentally sick) and abused him, still he loves his dad. REALLY REALLY TOUCHING. I am REALLY REALLY crying till I have to run back to my room to wipe my tears and cool down, then only out to PC there.

The site, I really feel sorry for what I am thinking. Whoever claim that is not MJ, seriously I dun care anymore. 'Cause whatever people say he is fake, but still nobody can replace him in my heart.
Love you, MJ. R.I.P


No comments: