Sunday, July 19, 2009

Updates

It's been a... super horrible long time i never type and click on my own blog, other than KennySia's blog. Feelin lazy and lack of motivation, the only reasons I can produce =___=

Last week, I am so damn bold to call my dad let me use his credit card and his signature to help me buy iPod Touch. Cause it's not cheap, at all. But i juz wanted to own one. So, I decided to buy it.



ta-da! my iPod. Yeah, that's Avril, my wallpaper. I once put Hugh Jackman as my wallpaper, my bros said disgusting. Who cares? But i changed it anyway =___=

Alooot games for iPod. But if want for full version, need to buy. Haiz. Want to grab the games without paying, can jailbreak my iPod, but I gona face high risk. No more warranty for my iPod. So, ok la. lite version for the games is fine for me. Dun be greedy.

I insert Coraline movie too. I am juz love the movie. Couldn't get bored of it. Now I can memorize the movie scene and the way ppl talks. Like "a-ha", the songs, "fine".


No comments: