Saturday, June 27, 2009

The summary for this week. LOL

Yeah, it's me. Cause I have been long time no blog. Started work cause me hard to blog, ya, cause after work, i dun have the energy to blog wht happen for that day (but i have the energy to play RC, PS, MSN, whtever). Till my time spend on these leisures, I dun have time to ehmm, blog.

Recently, my company is having internal problems. Someone, yeah, someone, cant tell u who, told u wont know too. Ok, he is suspected that he had stolen our PDA phones. I duno the cost of all the phones. But I'm sure is over 10 phones gone and it is over RM10k.

It's abit scary to me because first, since this company established, he started to work here. Second, I'm the one who is the last person done internal audit with him. How could he.. haiz. Cause he claimed the phones missing since Feb. WTF. I juz done with him the stock take last 2 weeks. And the phone boxes are there. And ya, cant see the phones physically. Cause he said if unseal the box, it's hard to sell off. The thing is my boss inspect and found out the box contents, is a dummy set. Not a ori phone, but is a dummy. O-M-G

Yesterday boss "invited" me into meeting. All the managers, sit in front me. Ask me. I feel like I am the one who steal. LOL. Even my bosses can see that I'm so scared. Maybe I looked pale.

Conclusion, the case.. abit complicated. I duno this case comes to the end dy or wht. I onli know the suspected person (cause police said if u dun see he stole on ur eyes, u cant say he is the one who steal, u can use "suspect") ie being terminated. Ya, my colleague kena scolded by the police for using "he is the one" instead of "he suspected".

All i know is the case is given to police to settle.

No comments: