Sunday, July 19, 2009

:(

Due to holy damn weather nowadays, my body immune system can't hold on the bacterias much longer. Not me alone, alot ppl in my company, sick too.

Juz till a day, on Thurs, I found myself hard to breathe. I choose to stay at home. Sore throat already came on Mon. Mom and me are the victims. Dad involved on the 2nd day. Mom tell Dad to bring me to clinic on Thurs nite. Cause I juz couldnt get well after one day taking medicines. No differences somemore.

I never imagined that doctor said I need dose inhaler thing to help me breathing. The thing for asthma people use. The biggest one, oxygen tank. Of course I dun need oxygen tank level. That is too horrible. My heartbeats over 120 times in an hour. My God. Damn you, idiot weather.

Till now, I still not fully recovered, yet. Thanks to the weather. Every day out to work, I can see the haze. From morning to evening, when I back from work. So scary. I think if the weather still the same after 1 year, I guess I have to use oxygen tank.

I hope all the Malaysian residents, dun perform open fire burning ceremony. Seriously, I am going to kick their butts into the fire and then I celebrate for you. I juz dun understand, even a teacher, no brain at all. I am angry to say this. Mostly people who love to burn the rubbish and woods is teacher. No word to describe them except brainless. Of course now the weather gettin worse, so no people here doin the open fire hazard activity anymore. Haiz.

Wish our Mother Nature can recovered soon.. :(



2 comments:

kEnG said...

h1N1...quarantine YOU!!!!!!!!1
lol~~

Unknown said...

CHOI!! =___=