Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today is the day on license renewing. I duno that can I get the card today? Mom said can wo according to neighbour. Me like "wah, geng woh.." I dun believe Govt can work so damn fast. Bro said I drive. Last time I want to drive, he sure dun let me drive. Because he scare of me, like lembu. I will said back to him "no ar, I am rabbit born year ma". Then, he will kick me and said me stupid.. ARGH
Today mom and bro macam so hapi. I onli go renew license, but they looked hapi. U can see rainbow on their heads (JK).. HAHA. Kajang ada 3 POS, tapi aku pilih dekat Tesco punya. Kenapa? Sana kurang sesak dan orang juga kurang.
Mom dun believe Tesco there got POS. I said "what? u go to Tesco almost every Sat, u duno ada POS??" Haiz.. Seriously her eyes onli on the hypermarket. Swt.. Seriously peaceful to Tesco and super less cars. The first time I parked in front rows. Hehe.
POS there no ppl. 2 staffs and 2 customers, including me. Go press no, it 1077. Then the screen pointed 1077 at counter 2. OMG, damn fast. Ya la, no one ma... Then, I said mahu renew license. Mom de for 1 year and mine de is 5 years. Super damn fastm finish. Actually onli create another card.. Means, now i got two cards. Damn, my wallet tambah fat.. And the cost is RM184 (RM150 for 5 yrs + RM30 for 1 yr + RM4 service charges)..
Then to Kajang town for MCDing. No wonder bro looked so hapi. HAHAHA. And tapao for my another bro at school. Then, back home. And then play with MEME on PS, then nap. Now, on blogging. The End :D

1 comment:

Chloe Chuah said...

ur mummy n bro damnnn cute la!!!