Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Something Wrong

I have to post this. Because this is funny. Maybe certain people think that this is lame.. But I dun. Hehe.
Cousin at kampung during CNY talked to me on religion. She said she treated all religion is the same, just like 4 religions, Buddha, Hindu, Islam, and Jesus Christ on mahjong game. HAHAHA! I cannot tahan her. Since she said I am lame. I also cannot not to say that she is also lame..
And I was thinking huh? Because u can imagine Buddha, Hindu, and Jesus Christ, but how about Islam? She said dun care. As long as there is 4 ppl on mahjong game. zzz. Yes, I like this theory. And for me, I was thinking there is a dad for these 4 baby Gods. 4 of them are different. But still the same theories ma.
The Papa create the galaxy as a home to them, and dump them into this world. And these 4 childrens decide to grab their followers. See sapa punya followers paling banyak? Know de la, persaingan ma.. For me, I think like gangster groups. Hmm, not bad ma. Gangster ada alot followers ma

No comments: