Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ChowChow BDay


Her birthday is on last thursday, and I am just started mahu blog today. Because mahu wait for her bestie back from college, she decided to celebrate on Fri. I was screaming to my brother on DOTA to fetch me to Ikan's house, together gether go to celebrate chowchow birthday.
Then, together gether with Ikan to Hsien's house after bought chap fans to Ikan's family, then to Yik Ling's house. I am proudly to admit myself that I scare of dog. Ok, because the dog abit huge.. Actually is huge. But i told Yik Ling i m not afraid. zzz
Then sit in the house. Wait for chowchow's confirmation. She said to Gasoline, been mentioned dy, at 7.30pm. But all of us truly dun believe her timing. We decided to be there at 8pm. Because the Gasoline dy moved from South City Plaza to somewhere around the Heritage at Mines opposite there. None of us duno how to go. We decided tembak to there.
Pick Bina together because we waited for her. Pity for her rush back from college and mandi and rush out to the party, what to do, she has to. lol. If not, chowchow gonna spank her..
Arrived there and none of us late. Ok lo. No need to wait. To the Gasoline~ But Ikan said the food damn "sedap".. But, she think maybe certain places gua?

taken on the way to Gasoline. (i wan the sexyback photo, but kena deleted jor.. HAIZ)
To cut the story to abit short, the foods, tak sedap lo. I think those foods, the steak, the chops in sauce de, tak sedap. Even my fren de cheese baked rice, damn kering. The only can eat is french fries. Everyone agrees with it. Hmm

totally tak betul. the birthday gal take pic without warning. And i tell u, I am not kap chai.. There is no chai to kap, ok?

Tomato Chicken Chop. Looked nice on the surface only..

my shirt matched with ikan's shirt. They said us "sam lei shiong tong"..

I like the bowl...

The weird Black Pepper Fish n Chips and Kering Cheese Baked Rice

Kering Cheese Chicken Chop

Birthday gal with her gal

Birthday girl belanja us. Thanks u.. I should order the most expensive food and drink, if I know. Ok, JK only.. Then, heading to Mihun's house to potong kek. Chowchow seriously look abit tired liao.. I can see. Maybe that is her look actually.
I took the cream sprays to the fridge. And the creams actually for me during my birthday party, but they dare not to play. So, I think again, they also tak mahu play. Better take back home and spray on ur chocolate drinks.


I like this one, but missing two people. Hmmm...

Happy Belated Birthday, chowchow XD

No comments: