Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am so bored into ciplak Taylor Swift Love Story song lyrics into my version of Movie Story instead. I want to watch movie so badly, OMG

We were both sien when i first saw u
I close my eyes and see the movie trailers start, I'm standing there
on the side corner of the tickets booth

See the crowds, see the tickets on selling
I see u make ur way in DULAN mood, and say TAN HOI
"I want to buy two tickets"

That u were Romeo, u were throwing ur coins out
and my daddy said stay away from 18SX movie
and I was crying at the side corner
begging to watch 18SX~ and I said

CHORUS : Romeo take me somewhere i can watch movie
i'll be waiting or u to buy me ticket, u sit on the left and i sit on the right,
It's a movie story and baby, please shut off ur phone~

So I sneak out from the house to see u
we keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew, so close ur eyes
going to 18SX movie now

Cause u were Romeo, i am Meia Weng Hui
and my daddy said stay away from 18SX movie
but u were everything for me
i was begging u plz dun go, and i said

CHORUS

Romeo save me, they try to not let me watch movie
This outing is difficult, but it's real
dun be afraid, we just want to watch 18SX movie
It's a movie story and TAN HOI away from them
Oh Oh

I got tired of waiting
wondering if u were coming to watch
my faith in u is fading
cause u promised me to give ticket, and I said

Romeo faster, damn it, i been waiting for u so long
I keep waiting for u but u never come
Is this on my head?I dun know to what to do
He knelt to the ground and pulled out two tickets

And said, watch movie lo
You never have to watch alone
I teman u and that's all i reli know
I talked to ur dad, and we r not watching 18SX
It's a movie story and baby, juz shut the phone

Oh Oh Oh Oh
We were both sien when i first saw u

2 comments:

starrie said...

HAHAHA!! Those lyrics really make me laugh kao kao.. perut sakit. I on taylor song to sing along tim.. XD

Unknown said...

hahahaha, at least it helps to release my movie virus stress. haiz..