Friday, February 27, 2009

Memories

Today is the day i dunno what i am doing. I throw my clothes and my undies into bin instead of washing machine. zzz. And refresh my brain back to last year of this day, which I was staying at my sexy cousin's house (haha, because she loves to show the sexy face during camwhore and photo capturing moment..).
Got my internship contract where the firm is at PJ, nearby cousin's house. Decided not to accept the contract, but aunt said can say at her house ma. So i accepted. I got alot memories living there. Memang ng sek dak de lo. lol
I have audit experiences, gossiping moments, bosses and seniors love, online shopping kao kao, intro to Facebook, McD snacks during midnight, My Boss My Hero drama intro, Dessert Bar visit, alots more. :D

Wish I can turn back time. But that is impossible. Because i know i must look to the future, not the pasts

No comments: