Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today the Happening

Not the movie "The Happening".. Is the happening for today of my day. Morning wake up at 8am to play PS. Better than 5am liao, but due to yesterday i done the PS, so today only wake up at 8am for new day. Dad wants to take us out for breakfast. Of course I am gonna following! And I done with Curry Kuetiau Meehoon. Damn nice
Then, lazy-ing all over the bed, Ikan called me that why still havent pick her and together to KLCC for gathering? Then I also lazy-ing answering OK.. Because I know my parents wouldnt let me drive to KLCC.. Mana tahu they agreed. zzz. Then I super rushed to change clothes and then start engine, then drive to Ikan's house. And it is already 11.45pm. The gathering starts at 12noon. ZZZ
Pick her liao, then mahu on the way to SowYee's house, Ikan said she demam liao, cannot out.. But only yesterday she agreed to go with us. Well, Ikan said SowYee already demam for few days. OMG, this girl ar... haiz....
So, two of us going. And this is my first time to KLCC by myself on driving the car. lol. Nice.. Of course. Parked the car and to the lift, i saw papers in cardholder. It is for us as reminder for where we are now, so no sesat. Memang suitable for me. lol. So, go meet the gang at Little Penang Cafe, next to Kinokuniya.
There are 5 ppl on seats. Not really like going to chat. Because really got almost 2 years no outing with them. At least Ikan n me not the last ppl sampai, we r still waiting for Jinni. And all of us not the same look during diploma dy, except Florene. lol. She tambah white macam.
SekChing paid the food bill by credit card. The situation on when she signing the bill, all of us macam never see credit card. LOL. Dun play play, she works under credit card department.

Walked to PetroSains nearby, then took pics




Walked out of KLCC to the park, because SekChing wants to take pics. Nasib today i no wear high heels. Under the super shining reflecting sun, that is reli hot. But they looked hapi, so tak mahu kacau. And it macam took us for 2 hours? I think so..

Jackie in the no apa feeling on his facial expression, that is reli beh tahan. Itulah dia punya character. At least ppl's expression like hot, but he is like feeling cold. HAHA. And everyone wanting him to take couple pics. No need to think, he is already berpunya, but who cares la, i mean the girls. Cause we r in 7 girls + 1 boy. HAHA



Jackie n SekChing. Never imagined these two can do lame jokes. zzz


Take pics never enough. Jackie is the model of the day
Angin bertiup sepoi sepoi bahasa. The photographer said the wind helps to create mieh feelings. I forgot. lol

Walked back into KLCC, seems like tambah ppl again. Sesak dahsyat gila. Into Burger King. But Im with 3 girls into toilet. Got a girl beside me wait impatiently for her turn into toilet. I think she must be wait for damn too long. I guess. Then, she decided to knock the door, and the door opened itself. I know what she feels on spot. Because I kena before. T__T


At Burger King

Continue to chat again. Everyone chattin on what they are currently on. I started to feel abit special. I duno y. Cause during diploma, we r duno what gonna do, but will stick back to account relation of course, cause we r accounting student. But, seems like half of us not into accounts. Jackie into bakery, i stunned. HAHA. memang stunned. Then, SekChing into credit card dept. SekChing said ah Ooi into travel agencies. Ikan into insurance, known already for so long, but still stunned. Florene told me when we were outside toilet waiting for the 2 girls, she said she r not going into audit or tax. She hate so much. My feelings like everyone is changing...

I super like Jackie liao (Not the love like, is friendly like). Because I never talked to him before during diploma. He is super damn quiet. Classes end, he sure the first one ciao. Never thought he will came for gathering. And he said he juz back from NS last year. Stunned again. Talked to him can stunned any moment. Beware. Of course stunned de lo, because we r 22 now. And he is 23 tis year, means he enter into NS camp in 22 yrs old. Duno the reason, he din tell. SekChing also the gal i beh tahan also.

SekChing : Then, u ma cry lo? Everyone oso crying de le
Jackie : Im crying because no cigarettes. There got sell, but RM10 per packet. So onli can smoke for 5 packets for one week.
Me, Ikan : WHAT???
SekChing : Then, u to temple smoke la?
Jackie : Ya la
Me : People burn colok, u burn cigarettes.


Jackie : Bakery makes me talk to the creams
Us : HAHAHAHAHA
Jackie : Cannot stand on the movements of insert donut into creams and shake shake, then put on plate. (he makes the movements)
Us : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


SekChing : Then, how u enter into camp with cigarettes?
Ikan : Can de, when ur parents visit u, u put into the bags from parents, but the jurulatih will check the bags once u entered into camp time
SekChing : then, put under bottom part la
Jackie : Cannot. Jurulatih will "zha" de
Me, Ikan, and SekChing : HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OMG
SekChing : OMG, u r no more value..
Me : HAHAHA!!!! (almost choked by Coke)
SekChing : Then into the ass hole la
Jackie : ...

Jackie : Back home, need to cook for gf
Us : Aww...

Super like him now. HAHAHA. He is too fun to talk, because he do lame jokes, his facial expression is like nothing. That really makes us laughed kao kao
Dimissed at 6pm. Have to back home liao. To be honest, the day is juz too short. I want another gathering.. *sob* I hate gathering. What gathering also gives me same feeling, which is ng sek dak. :(

Photos credited to Florene's and SekChing's Friendster :D

No comments: