Friday, February 27, 2009

Chicken Essence




Tonight, No, Last night, I decided to drink the chicken essence that been on my dining table for so damn long. They are from grandma (yeah, it is not only one essence). Mom said i should drink that because it is good for my health. Because I have asthma, so Mom said it is good for my peparu. But due to me when i was a small not yet polluted innocent girl, I vomit the essence and Mom said had to drink the rest like it is tasty. My family dun like chicken essences. That is y these fat bottles still on the table.
Cant open, my bro helped. He said to me must finish it fully, dun waste. OK, nagging time. Damn. When he successfully open the essence, his damn face expression is not good, but I dun care. I take the essence back to my room continue MSNing with Avrilians. While hapi to scroll back up the chats in drinkin the essence..

....IT SUCKS....


Yes, the taste is damn !@#$%^&*%#$%(*&^%)&@. And I'm just on not even 1/4 of the fat bottle. OMG.. To those people truly love chicken essence, Im sorry to say this. But the essence is just taste like shit. The smell is horrible, chicken shit macam. And the more i see the content, the more i feel like urine on I saw at govt hospital when i accompany my grandma with mom and aunt. ARGH. And Avrilians told me be strong. T___T thanks, but this is damn tough


just kill me. tis essence aka shit is damn awfully tak sedap.. T__T

Ah H said treat as a COKE. Totally cannot. The smell is superrrr... strong. I hate it. Hatehatehatehatehatehatehate..... infintiy.

Done the shit, I go brush teeth again and Listerine-ing again. And when I back into my room, the room is just smell like chicken shit. ARGH!!! Then I sprayed my perfume all over the room. GOD.. But still the smell masih ada. DAMN. Till 1am, I cant stand the leftover shit taste in my mouth although i dy done with Listerine, I decided to bancuh Milo..

Yes, Milo. U saved me once again. First time u saved me from telur masin. Second time now is chicken s.. no, essence. Milo, u r the best.


yeah, on MILO. my spirit back with MILO. HAHAHA


4 comments:

| Y | H | said...

Ohmigod. after Pati Ayam you drink Milo. then mai not working lo the pati ayam?

Unknown said...

what to do? the taste awfully "sedap". haiz..
tonite drink another one. damn...

Chloe Chuah said...

i drank pati ayam when PMR....
really #@!$%^#$@#$%^%$
i decide i won't drink pati ayam!!

Unknown said...

say no to pati ayam!!!