Monday, February 2, 2009

Addiction

Recently got addicted to a drama series from Singapore media, named "The Little Nyonya". Thanks to my aunt, she introduced us the drama and make us get suspense on the storyline. Since I dun have Astro, as the drama is on Shuang Xing channel, so looking for download the drama. Thanks to Aries, I got a clue to watch this drama on Youtube.
Addicted to the drama because it is from Melaka. Then about Baba and Nyonya. And it is history Sad type drama.



It is truly reflected the olden days people living and environment. I love to enjoy the drama process than the ending. This drama also cause me watching them till 5am for 3 days. Hate the villians, feel like want to BBQ them. lol. But it shows that they are very good at acting! And the every episodes in the drama makes me need Cap Dua Singa



The episodes keep on time to make me cry. Crying in the middle of the night, seriously scary. So, I have to apply this minyak angin. Haiz.. And I like the ethnic Japanese character, Yamamoto Yousuke. He is handsome and yeng.



Watched till episode 20, I stopped a day. Because I cannot stand the sadness in the drama. Take a break, tomorrow only continue. If not, minyak angin tak cukup guna XD

11 comments:

starrie said...

cham.. u seriously addicted...
Macam i have fault also..
coz i tell you where to watch!LOL

Unknown said...

LOL. no la, i am seriously thankful to u. HAHAHAHA, mahu blame oso blame my aunt.

KhAi Chai said...

nyonya M!!!!!! ur FENG YOU make me cant stop laghing

Unknown said...

wht NYONYA M??? LOL

KhAi Chai said...

NYONYA M jiu shi NYONYA M !!hiak hiak

Unknown said...

nyonya ur butt!

KhAi Chai said...

yeeeeyerrrrr GELI lo ><.... HAHAHAHA...

Unknown said...

apa ni, lil K? u geli wht? u spam not enough on my FB, now on my blog ar?

KhAi Chai said...

ehhh good idea...wait me ajak aries then we spam kao hehe~

Unknown said...

ajak ur pigu!

KhAi Chai said...

my pigu cant spam de dun ajak it ><...ajak aries!!!!