Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nian Chu 6

Today is the 6th of CNY. Parents said want to visit mom's uncle aka my grandpa's bro. Super lazy because suffering to the timing at kampung. Back home is like heaven, my room, my bed, my mirror, SOFIA.. I super miss them. So, we went there at 2pm, hmm, because due to personal conflicts, we late to visit.
Situated at Selayang, far.. Hmm. yeah, far. Chat about my mom's uncle de son, as they interested to enter into TARC, so they seek my opinion on TARC. Haiz, TARC is .. is.. OK lo. Now i just realized that I am not concerned with TARC. This is so sad. Memang. Abit ashamed. But about hostel opinions, i super masak with the environment and condition. Yeah, because stay there for almost 3 years, of course I do.
Back home and wait for my friend to pick me up to have dinner with friends. Having Lou Sang and the set meals cost RM398. You never imagined my eyes, my heart beat de condition. We, 8 ppl, for RM398. I was like "what?? Cant u see the price abit ehmm.. pricy?" Anyway, forget it. Somemore tak boleh finish them. I am truly sorry for this. Because I am wasting foods. Amitabha... I beg You for mercy...

Some of the foods XD


Lou Sang




super like this effect



And I dun have enough cash. LOL. Sad wey, believe me. Then heading to a friend's house to gamble. Seriously I am not interested in gambling. They are trying to persuade me, but it is just useless. The main reason is of course, no more cash. Chamm. Second, I dun like gamble. So, only watched them on set. One of them willing to let me using her RM2, just in one round, I lose the RM2. So sorry, MIHUN!!! Not my fault ok? I am holding 20, but the "chong ka" got 21.. Oh yeah, we are playing Black Jack. Then, I continue back to become watcher, degrade myself

No comments: