Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY at kampung

2nd day of CNY is the day back to my mom de hometown, at Melaka, in Selandar super small town. Before start the journey, me and my family walk to grandma's house to wait for aunts back too. Have lunch altogether, then bertolak XD
Arrived at 5 pm over. My youngest aunt family arrived liao. They super early every year. Maybe because from Johor, because she stays at Johor~


My Kampung XD
this house is seriously old, damn older than me


my kampung surrounded by the kayu balak~ as it is a factory


the rambutan tree!!

Then, slowly, one by one aunt back~ Having dinner and got my all time favourite foods! Kampung chicken and Taufu~ But the day is so bored till keep camwhoring the whole night. Before that, watching cousins on firecrackers. Super dangerous, as these little horrible fellas keep dump the crackers around the cars. Till one of them carelessly put the fire cracker in a bad position, and it shoots towards us. Seriously OMG, as me and my cousins who watching, run and scream like hell when the cracker flying to us. Haiz!!


took from the main door :D


The fire cracker, told them play far abit, but it is getting closer til..


masuk longkang...


cousin on video-ing. HAHAHA, scare oso mahu video. lol


one of the devils.. haiz


keep camwhoring and edit the pic in my phone, because bored


Our moms de photo. LOL

Stayin at kampung have early breakfast, lunch, and dinner.. Late sleep but early wake up.. Haiz... The timing is good for health, but feels wrong timing for me lo
The next day, going to the 3rd ku po's house for pai nian. Last year also no pai nian, this year finally out from the house. lol. Then to cousin de nanny house pai nian. Her nanny for 1 and half years. Then back home and wait for nite activity. This time, only two families out to jonker street, which are my family and my eldest aunt family. Just we dun wan to bring the kids because the street super alot people, dun wan add burden if bring them out...
Out to jonker street after dinner XD Long time din go to the street, 2 years ago? Cant remember.. First, take a ride in the street, after that, park the cars and walk to the street


Morning start gamble liao. serious geng..


At 3 ku po de house


the kuih kapit~ and the chi tan kau~ But i din eat, juz take pic XD


Jonker Street!!


The hats!! I want all of them!!


The Headgear geng! Thanks to my cousin bro for buying this for me XD


tis hyppo pencil case super cute! ask cousin to take pic. lol

Thurs no activity. Stuck at kampung, watching Huang Zhu Ge Ge dramas. Seriously old dramas.. But the cousins super like, from the age of 13 to 4.. zzz.. Nothing to do, so watch with them. Feel childish about this drama, a very fairytale chinese type drama. Then interested on Little Nyonya drama, recommended from aunt. On Shuang Xing channel on Astro. Swt, tak da Astro.. Super like history dramas de lo. Aunt from Johor said the drama ended liao at S'pore, but the channel just started the drama. And she keep telling us which character is bad and etc. Get suspensed and she told us wait till the drama started, she will tell us which one tis and that. BUT, my aunt dunno go where liao.. WAH, SO SWEAT LO.. SHUAN LIAO
Tonight having fire crackers session again. Super scared of them, so I stand super near to the door, actually standin inside the house liao. Anyway, due to Tue de dahsyat moment, Aunt from Johor prohibited them in playing all at once.


the most "geng" of all cousins. Dun get tricked by their innocent faces. LOL

Last day of stayin at kampung, which is the friday. Having breakfast and lunch, then heading back to Kajang. I started to love to stay there, but it is already the day back home. LOL. Nice environment and peace. Just during day is very hot and super alot mosquitoes and insects..

2 comments:

| Y | H | said...

i want the Hipopo Pensil Case ! Is Gloria's Cousin lai de !!!

Unknown said...

LOL. i din bought, my cousin bought it liao. I try to tebus balik the pencil case for ur GLORIA