Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Addiction part 2



I finished the whole episodes in 4 days. Used up alot minyak angin. I never been so addicted to Singapore drama series that much. Never once. It just not me got addicted, but everyone else who watched it. I bet everyone started to watch the first episode, they will go on to catch the next episodes till the end.
According to a blog (http://shilianglim.wordpress.com/),
At 26.2% on Monday night alone (episode 16), ‘小娘惹 The Little Nyonya’ has defeated the 2008 北京奥运 Beijing Olympics! It gave the 奥运开幕典礼 Olympics Opening Ceremony a good punch (17.2%) and even fought off the combined power of both Channel 5 and U’s ‘奥运毕幕典礼 Olympics Closing Ceremony’ (22.8%)!!! [original source: paul chan's blog] OMG, serious?
I just dun really like the ending. Nice feeling to watch the episodes till the end, I got tears with me again. Sad wey, but i forgot why liao. lol. I really curious on Da Sha and Liu Yidao ending, but din talk about them. So, i think the ending abit hanged.
It makes u feel sorry for the villians instead of keep hating them at the end. Because they are so cham. But it wont make u burst to tears la. It just on Yueniang's family, her mom and grandma, makes u need tissue.

Nice drama, two thumbs up! I'm watching it again now. Looking for the DVD also

2 comments:

ms.bulat said...

y are you watching it again!? LOL
you wan cookies...those from my mom kan?! get from me la. still got.

Unknown said...

now on second time watching. LOL. yeah, not yet finish the cookies. cause onli me eat