Wednesday, February 18, 2009

17 Feb 2009 (part 2)

After out from that HOSPITAL.... we went to Kajang Prima to grab breakfast. Eat loh mee. Hmmm~ I forgot to take pic, zzz.. Then drop my aunt back her home and stay awhile at her house. Her dog is very cute, I duno what type is that dog, but is small and berbulu tebal. I m so sien, and I go talk with the dog. She bark, I bark back. Then she respond, I respond back. And the super damn big dog at the back home also respond. And the whole jalan dog also respond. Ok...
Drop my mom and grandma already, I back into house and wash face. Then, heading to Ikan's house to pick her to college with me. Then, heading to TARC. I am super nervous. Hope they entertain my resit papers.. Half way to TARC, i asked ikan how is Mei Fen punya result? And she said duno, maybe not pass. Then she called her, asked her whether she got pass up the resit form if she din pass? And Mei Fen said because she din read, so din attend the exam. HUH.....
Scoldin her to send her details to Ikan for us to fill up the resit form at SBS office.. Haiz, y we r the one who gan cheong for her pulak. Arrived and into the office, and the staff accepted my resit form. Thank God! lol! And I have to sit down for filling the resit form for Mei Fen. Haiz..
Then drive to JJ Alpha Angle. We walked to the games place. And play dancing game. And it is tiring and satisfying. And Ikan said my lip turned into blue... OK.. Then, we go to McD, ordered one set meal lunch, share share. As we juz want the drink only... And because boleh refill....
After end the meal, we walk to S&J, looking for birthday present.. Then, back to Ikan house, on the way, she mahu to Hsien house, so we stop at Hsien house to chat on sing k activity and Friday's plan. And we decided to sing k on tis week, Wed, at 10am. OMG, love u two. LOL


After playin the dancing game, I tried to take pic of myself. And my hand is shaking...


They reminds me of PS. HAHAHA


This is so cute. But I dare not to touch..



No comments: