Wednesday, February 18, 2009

17 Feb 2009

Morning out at 7.15am to pick grandma and my aunt to hospital, government based at Sememyih. Doctor said wants to meet grandma's son and daugther, but now attendin would be me, the cucu and my aunt, the daughter. Enterin into the parking lot, super "big". And obviously no space. WTF. I started to feel bu shuang, because got a super no brain car owner took 2 parking space for his idiot car to park. Wait, next time if I see the car again, I will use my lovely car key to draw stars.
Drop down my grandma and my aunt at the hospital there nearby to get number first. Mom and I keep looking for space. Finally, got. But is illegal. Since everyone also parks, who cares. Enter into the hospital, my eyes seriously big, like a person died with grudge or somethin dun wanna let go in current life. Damn, the queue, the seats, the environment, super alot people. I thought I am like in jabatan imigresen. OMG OMG


This is craaazy..


And I am standing here, with my mom. No place to stand..

Got the number called, next to the section to test urine, for diabetes. No numbers to be taken, the nurses called names. Hello, I super tulan see the nurses. Please shout out the names louder la, those grandmas and grandpas are not really can listen to you, OK?.. See the people, I feel like wanna slap them.. Meia, chill.. chill.. Haiz~
Then, move to a section where wait for to see doctor. Grandma said some patients like got alot diseases, the doctor will talk Bible to them, that is y it is SLOW.. But i think the reason is because THIS IS GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL... Aunt, first time to be here, she keep sayin private hospital is better, not very expensive, better services continuously. I know she also feels like mahu kill these snail workers. Me too.. Aunt, welcome to my army. Mom dy get used to it, but I dun wan to feel that way. OMG!
Till our turn, OMG, my emotion is really happy. Because this is FINALLY.. Enterin, a female doctor sit there and check my grandma de past medicines. She said cannot let more than 2 persons enter inside. I mean hello? You are the one mahu son and daughter??? I represent son lo. Damn, u got STM ar??
Actually not this doctor we wanna see, and then enter another female doctor. She scolding us. WTF. I really wanna .. !@#$Z%.. Meia, chill.. chill.. chill.. Aunt said because she is not really understand alot malay words. So, I am in. The idiot doctor accepted the reason and she said "the doctor in charge is not here, she is on urgent meeting"
Let me announce here. This indian doctor, someday, I really need a guni and wrap her around, take a wood or rotan or whatever is big and heavy, beat her to death! ROAR!!! Celaka, DAMN!!! Can u tell us that the doctor is not there, can or not???? We waited till 10.30am.. And it is nothing. And all the indian doctor asked my grandma about her urine condition.. You guys told us to be here, as we thought it must be serious to my grandma condition, OK? So, I ask her politely........ And she told us back here 1 month later at this date, or we will call you.

I hate these people. OMG. Please dun let me see u guys anywhere.. I know I am so "cheong hei", but I cant tahan!!! ARGH!

No comments: