Wednesday, February 18, 2009

16 Feb 2009

The day, Monday, nothing important. Just want to state this is the day I got a damn high shock at night. It happened when I saw my friend's FB post in wishing everyone in good luck on eng test to SHU UK.. And I wish her good luck too.
She chat with me on MSN that day, my class rep :D She told me to study lo.. And then I replied yao jiang fast meh.. Stunned after I asked her when to pass up the resit form, because she told me the deadline is on 16 Feb. And I go move move my mouse cursor to the time bottom right there on desktop. High blood pressure that I see the date is 16 Feb, and it is already night. ARGH...
I SMSed to my classmates and MSNing with my classmates too. All of them said it is OK, cause the staffs also dunno the deadline.. I also admit myself too hang fuk, no class and no work. See my hands and legs skin color almost can match with my hang fuk tummy de color also already.
The end is I tak boleh tidur the rest of the day. Finally can tidur that night, but it is already 5am.. And I have to wake up at 7am and 7.15am to somewhere. My eyes totally cannot open, and I have to use monyak angin super lil bit on my bottom eyes. And then I'm SUPER AWAKE.

P.S Abnormal people only use minyak angin to apply on eyes..


2 comments:

jennifer said...

omg!! you really apply minyak angin on your eyes??!!
i thought u were joking!!

Unknown said...

no in the eyes~!!! HAHAHA! under the eyes la. to awake ma.. can say that im abnormal..