Friday, February 20, 2009

18 Feb 2009

The day has come. The moment I had been waiting for so damn long for this day. SING K~~~ Hsien and Ikan tried their best to choose a day that 3 of us can sing k. And this is the only day we can make it. lol. And it is on 10am, seriously, this hour for me is kinda... abit hard to wake up. But I can, because sing k ma.
Drop my car at Hsien's house and follow her car to JJ cheras selatan. And the door not yet opened. Walked to the door there, it reminds me the The Spirit movie. ARGH!!!
And as usual, I am the one who pick the first song. And of course, Im on Avril Lavigne. HAHA. Ok. Abit hard to open my throat, HAHA, how to say this. But, hard la because abit too early for me. Cannot high tune..
Apa lapsap songs we also sing. And definitely 3 people, for 3 mics, in 3 hours. Memang cukup sial to sing. You don't have to fight for mics and fight for ur turn to sing.
Standing up on sofa is good to sing. I did that, and at the end, sitting on upper sofa, not on the sofa. And I did check out the CCTV, as Aries said b4. Hmm, tak da. But..
I like Katy Perry! HAHAHA! The biggest challenge I faced on sing k is Mercy - Duffy. Definitely not easy to sing k actually.

No comments: