Monday, December 29, 2008

Bosco Wong Meet Session

Today decided to meet Bosco Wong at Metro Point Kajang at 3pm. Yes, the spokesperson for the KimGary and the HK artiste, no kidding. Even my parents do not trust that I am crazy over Bosco Wong, a Chinese actor. My mom thought someone like Avril Lavigne of other Western atriste. Haiz, sad.
Late to the event for half an hour. I reached there about 3.30pm. And I saw alot ppl walked out with poster and album. Shocked, I thought ended liao. Walk in with my mom. Not yet end, and Bosco is in playing games. Duno wht game. Then the MC is saying there will be autograph session. And I go buy the album. Is RM29.90. Ok la, since I know his song also OK ma.
Din manage to talk alot pictures, very sad. Posters out of stock, lagi sad. People keep pushin here and there. Haiz... Then up to stage, got an auntie, suppose is auntie gua, request to the security guard that she wants to shake hands with Bosco, so the guard let her go up. She nearly took ppl's album as the album keep passing to the table, and she is just go grab the album as hers. Really OMG. But the guard managed to stop her. Lucky. My turn to get the autographed album and shake hands with him. Nice feeling~ LOL


tis is the one and only photo that can see him clearly


yup, my autographed CD album

3 comments:

| Y | H | said...

nice daooo ! omigod ! his album !

KhAi Chai said...

woots! nice loh his album

Unknown said...

yeah~ his songs not bad oso ~