Monday, December 29, 2008

Bad.Day

Today wait for my family to pick me up to parents' friend open house party. Because they juz back from hiking. I want to go, but dun wan to go. Hardly decide, anyway, I decided nt to go. Haiz... Then grab new contact lens from the box. Normal lens.
Went to the party, alot ppl there. We just sit down and enjoy the foods. No need to BBQ. Haha!! Chicken wing, homemade pork satay, taiwan hotdogs!!!!!! Nice to fulfill my stomach, after all those days i cant have a proper meals.
And then my right eye is in pain. I go check at the house's bathroom. And borrow their contact cleanser. Wash wash, then wear back. Feels ok, back to the table there. And had 2 shots of red wine, 1 shot of Guinness Scout from my bro ( abit taste like Malta), and then the Bombay Gin with 2 shots. Luckily the Bombay Gin got added abit orange juice and lemon slices. If not, i can terus vomit.
Over drunk, I started to bang stuff, gate, door and ... Haiz. terlanggar an uncle. Haiz......... on his face. Haiz... Very de sad.. Anyway, forget it. Then my right eye started to get pain, more pain than before wash. I guess kena bacteria liao. So keep blink and blink. Close the eye. Finally, my parents mahu balik. Abit feeling good.
Back home, take out the lenses. OMG, my right eye de len hilang. so damn pain. fucking pain. Then back to room and check on the mirror. Keep blink to search the len, and finally, after hundreds of blinking, it came out from my upper cornea eye. SHIT. my eye rite now is so pain, even tears out from eyes, my right eye is so pain. Haiz........


The hotdog and the kambing panggang


the drink finally make me drunk, after Guinness and red wine


my right eye condition. after an hour split out the len

P.S not going to wear the normal lens liao. color lens? i will. at least i can see if the lens got lari onot. Haiz.......

2 comments:

KhAi Chai said...

walao ah M take care ur eyes la....memang walao d loh!!!!

Unknown said...

yes, i will!! :D