Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome, 2009

Meia : Yo, MR 2009. Lai, come in. Have a sit.
2009 : thank u. How come so late? hello, u know. i dy vomit for 1 day. U juz came to welcome me NOW??
Meia : Hey, yao jiang sombong meh? I know everyone welcome u, termasuk US President. Cheh. Fine lo. U wan play face turnover with me??
2009 : since u r so not welcoming me, then I dun wan come to u. Cheh. Fan ma fan lo. Scare u ar? Blek~
Meia : celaka. sombong betul!!! roar
2009 : ok lo. u dun wan to be graduated with me? means u wan with Mr. 2010? u dun wan to UK with me? means again with Mr.2010? then u dun wan to have CNY with me, bla bla bla...
Meia : OK OK OK. OMG. U threaten me!!!!!
2009 : deal or not deal? HOHO
Meia :
Sorry, my lovely honey sweet cute Mr.2009. i am so honoured to welcome u~ Sorry, i am so busy to welcome yesterday.
2009 : haiz, pai seh. u re welcome. no tips lo. Work hard la. Hahahahahaha~
Meia : .. . . . .. . .



4 comments:

| Y | H | said...

OMIGOD ! I LOST ALL MY SALT !!

Unknown said...

Haha! u still have 363 days to go, so fast jiu lost all salts meh?

Justin Lee said...

Wakaka!Mr 2009,not bad ah your conversaion with him.You got ask about your futurn during 2009 anot?

Unknown said...

he already told me no tips, work hard T__T