Sunday, October 5, 2008

today outing~

Today me, Ikan, and Boo Hwa goin out to Mid Valley~ yeah, finally i see mid valley jor.. T___T long time no see u, damn miss u~ hahaha.. haiz..
We meet at KTM there and take train to Mid Valley.. Arrived dy, we are on the way to SUSHI KING to eat sushi... haha, yeah, sushi again... After eatin, we went to MOMOE, and I saw star bracelet.. RM19.90.. never mind, buy it~ dun care... hahaha.. then heading to ROCK CORNER and ask the cashier girl about Owl City : Maybe Im Dreaming album.. and she said not yet out.. Haiz, better than sold out.. Ask Ikan to buy for me next time.. ma fan her jor tim.. Owl City album got alot stars in front.. encouraging me to buy the album..
the stars are like "come, come, come buy me.. i feel lonely here... i m ur favourite.." LOL.. Swt rite? i am like tht... Haha~
Bought wallet for my fren cause her birthday comin soon, 13th oct.. then, feel like want to buy a bag at MOMOE, we run to MOMOE again.. then I dun feel like wan to buy jor... Soli, Ikan and Boo Hwa.. I know u guys look angry... LOL
Then, we headin to BONITA for another fren de present on 18th OCt~ walao, she is havin her birthday at restaurant..~ damn yeng~ Haiz, abit jealous, but it's OK.. Both of them are tiring on looking for the present, me looking at the star necklace, star anklet, star earrings like so po there.. Then, I kena scolded by them with the word of "kong long sing" in cantonese.. They said one word star, one punch!! OMG, my frens reli so dahsyat.. But dun care.. LOL.. then, went to Living Cabin.. another stars.. and another two punches.. seriously bad frens.. HAIZ!! hati tawar...
After for almost 1 hour ar, I am not sure, but very damn long, we are finally get her present already, a necklace with a bracelet.. Then, I also got my Star earring.. Happy for me, hantuk kepala-ing for my frens... sad for them..
Then, tired of the present searchin, left another fren de, damn teruk.. later only la.. cause tired on searchin the present.. Haiz.. So, we went to Starbucks to have a sit.. I'm with Iced Caffe Mocha.. And pahit de.. so now, I feel so energetic.. LOL.. thanks to the mocha..
Then teringat wan to buy red wine for friends.. then, duno which one is nice.. So, dun wan to buy.. Cause scared of the quality.. so, we back to Kajang by train.. and again, bored because so many people and some people reli no tolerance.. damn bad.. but haiz, shuan la..


stars~ damn cute~

2 comments:

| Y | H | said...

ah M ! Try Sushi Zanmai !! This is Awesome ! Once you tried it, you will never ever back to SUSHI KING anymore !

Unknown said...

lol.. i onli found out the salmon from YO! SUSHI is delicious like hell le~
Sushi Zanmai, OK!! add in my list~ treat me lar, my 21st present wey~