Sunday, October 5, 2008

Favs~

Today chattin on the chat room of Avril Lavigne fans club, I suddenly realize that I like BALD guys... LOL.. Because according to ah H, sexy ma.. Those bald guys that I like are ZIZOU (Zinedane Zidane), he is my favourite football player forever, no one can replaced him.. LOL, Bruce Willis, Daughtry, and Shayne Ward le... Haiz...
Until I remember one person that I like so much.. He looks cool and so handsome lo.. But dunno why, I cant remember his name.. haiz... only remember the advertisement on HUGO BOSS XX and XY.. zzz... So, I went to google his name and check it out.. I do memorize his name de, but suddenly lost interest jor.. Haha..
Till I found out, his name is Jonathan Rhys Meyers... I will remember his name.. lol.. and this guy, is not bald... Haha....




4 comments:

| Y | H | said...

oh this guy ~ now i know ! aha

Unknown said...

ya lo, my "ou siang" but duno his name.. SWT... now onli know.. HAHA!

Justin Lee said...

I Know that guy,he is an actor!He got a freakin nice blue eyes.i bet u guys will be seduced once u see his eyes..lol

Unknown said...

yes, he is acting as King Henry VII for "The Tudors" drama series...
dunno is VII or else.. Ya lo, his eyes reli got electric.. LOL