Friday, October 3, 2008

today mood~

I got alot of activities in my head recently.. but only can be performed in my brain... I am so bored.. And I got alot of things want to buy... I got alot of CDs want to buy, BARBIEs.. i think BARBIE, only can be afford after I got a permanent job... Haha.. Graphics tee really do attracts me, but not cheap.. HAIZ~ pants, cause current pants abit old.. I want to alot clothes.. shoppaholic mood is coming.. but currently get banned because lack of money.. LOL
I am blogging again because I am so bored.. Bare with me you guys of readin tis useless spamming post.. I think SOFIA and A V R I L feel like want to kill me since I was a kid.. Sorry guys for cutting ur hair, do some DIY make up on u guys, and houseless too..
And I am so bored, looking at the next door neighbor kids, and smiling to them... OMG (protected).. they tell to their parents that I am stupid... WALAO.. (hantuk kepala-ing)... HAIZ!!!
OMG!!! I feel like want to cry...

4 comments:

-IcE- said...

haha... stupid stupid... go hantuk!!! go hantuk... hoho...

-IcE-

Unknown said...

walao... u r my friend still ar? T____T

| Y | H | said...

ah M, you are so CHAMMMM !!!
The Kids are Bad !

Unknown said...

thank you for ur kindness le
all of my frens all ppl at chat room laughed at me...
HAIZ!! hati tawar jor la