Friday, October 3, 2008

all about sien, sien, SIEN~

After those activities of korek out my BARBIEs and my bro's LEGO, I got nothing to do these days.. I AM SO BORED!!!!!
I just realize that I cannot sit properly at home.. I think I hibernate too much.. Recently feel like my stomach add more happiness jor geh? DAMN S***~ Haiz, stick at my bed, of course my stomach full of kebahagiaan..
Tanpa disedari, I only left 3 days (including today) to have fun without study~ (lighting moments) ARGHHH!! (golek-ing the bed) I miss Mid Valley~ seriously miss the mall~ and I miss sing k moments~ I want to sing Lady Marmalade again... I want to scream... so BORED~
I have to face the truth... So yesterday night, I go check out my college website for time table.. I know it's out jor... But don't want to know only..
And I saw the time table (shockin) ARGHHH~ again.. ROAR!! although the classes till thurs only, BUT... but.. but... don't know la.. Shuan la.. and i see see again ROAR~ why my class on tue will be only lecture... walao..... HAIZ!! (hantuk kepala-ing)

4 comments:

KhAi Chai said...

lol time table .. only ma need scream meh ?
erm i help u hantuk la HeHe

Unknown said...

=_____= lil K, thanks for ur comment, but no thanks for ur help on my hantuk process..

-IcE- said...

easy lah... no need to tues lecture..haha

Unknown said...

hmm, it depends.. if like ES, i will skip the lecture... LOL