Thursday, October 2, 2008

MEIA and other BARBIEs~

X1 : May I know why 5 of us no name geh?
Meia : (panicking) err... Yeah, I cannot figured this so hard question~
X2 : Damn you, B***H!! You cut ma hair till like that, and with NO NAME??? I cant have friend 'cause u din give ma name, I cant tell them ma name, they duno ma name, cant call me no name, I am so DAMN~
Meia : You...rap a song?
X2 : (slapping and punching Meia)
Meia : damn you~ later i dump you to the sea, ah, before that, blend you into a juice..
X3 : Mama, I get dumped by my bf cause I dun have a name..... sob sob
X1 : May I know why 5 of us no name?
X4 : Hey, Sofia is the youngest of us all, and she GOT A NAME????? you damn B*****!!!
Meia : Sorry, Sorry, SORRY!!! Too many of you gals wey~ Last time I am so small, no experience in giving names lar...
X2 : Sorry your head, we aint no name, why you so damn, we need a name, Sofia is the fame, how could you damn,...
Meia : STOP RAP!!! Ok Ok....... I give you guys la, HOI, STOP TARIK MY RAMBUT!!!! Eh, how come u guys speak english geh~
X5 : we took classes, mum.. I want a name... OMG, u draw my eyes tao like that... NO WONDER MY VISION DAMN BLUR~
Meia : MY PRECIOUS HAIR!!! STOP TARIK!!!! WANT A PUNCH?
X1 : May I know why 5 of us no name?
Meia : According my friend, he suggested to u guys A V R I L.. ARGHH.. boleh tukar to BM ar?
X1 : kenapa kami berlima tak de nama geh?
Meia : .......................
X2 : aku tak bernama, kami tak bernama, kau tak berguna, aku mahu bernama,...
Meia : A V R I L, SETTLE LAR!!! HOI, JANGAN TARIK RAMBUT AKU~ KANG AKU BUANG KORANG DEKAT ANJING SANA TU...
X5 : anjing tu? buddy kita la, mama.. kan kita orang yang buang kau ke sana~
Meia : OMG~ (take 5 of them and dump into the box and put into cupboard)

-the end-

BEFORE END.. CREDIT TO AH H FOR GIVIN THEIR NAMES..
A = Amanda, V = Vicky, R = Rita, I = Ivy, L = Lily
ARIGATO GOZAIMASU~

13 comments:

| Y | H | said...

ah M ~ So Cik Kek ar?
Barbie pull your Hair. Not bad wei?
You no Scare geh ?
You must Credits to me ler, I named them !!

Haha. Seriously Hate you de lo.
Always make me LAUGH like mad in front of Com ~

Unknown said...

alrite alrite.. put the credit now..
y hate me le??? HAHA, i can help you release ur stress wey~

i can do puppet show at petaling street~ HAHA

KhAi Chai said...

LOL......ah m .. really damn funny @v@ oways laugh LOL...zzz
wan serious some oso cant

Unknown said...

wah, u serious de meh?
slap ppl oso considered de ar? =___=

KhAi Chai said...

erm see slap who lor.....
if those people always bully d... no nid considered lor.... 1 BA ZHANG "KAM"!!!! hiak hiak

Unknown said...

OH... ppl who always bully u de lar.. OH....

KhAi Chai said...

OH UBI la >_<
ish banyak OH .....

Unknown said...

walao... talk politely wey~
seriously mou tai mou sai..

Unknown said...

lil K, if i see u on face to face, i will piak piak ur butt~ LOL

KhAi Chai said...

T___T can give any choices ?
Don't want piak there .... later i cant sit T__________T hehe

Unknown said...

then ar, pinch ur face~ HOHOHOHO

KhAi Chai said...

ok come come bleKKKK ^.^
0

Justin Lee said...

Walao,Cat fight among barbies..Walao!All of ur barbies are either bitchy or Wierd?lol