Wednesday, October 1, 2008

RAYA PERTAMA~

First of all, I wish to all my Malay friends SELAMAT HARI RAYA
Today at 2.30pm, I decided to bring my two brothers outing.. The main reason is I am so bored at home.. No one want to go out.. And I know my brothers really abit katak di bawah tempurung. They seldom going out. So we heading to The Mines~
First, I bought dad's stuff. He wants a pair of pillow for the car, means the pillow under the head. He said comfortable after he drove my car last week. So finally, I bought them..
Then, we went to the GAMES SECTION where you see the games like car racing, gun shooting (House of the Dead, etc), dancing game and so on. I got nothing to play since the House of the Dead 3 for only 1 player. Because the other shotgun rosak, no fun. Then, my brothers playing racing car and racing truck. They happy, I also happy ^^
Lastly, we went to SUSHI KING for dinner? time.. so early, it is only 4 pm.. Anyway, I don't feel like want to eat because I still in full.. But they are hungry, so I bring them to there.. At first, I regret for bring them to there because they seriously tak cukup makan.. And eat more, cost more.. But overall, our spending only RM36.55!!! But, I calculated for RM64.1 wo.. I paid jor, then out from there, and look at the receipt..
Adoi, the cashier lady didn't calculate my part, means the plates that we ate. The overall plates are in RM22!!! OMG (protected), seriously I am dishonest..... Because I am on the way think why so cheap, we are at parking lot jor.. So, no intention to pay the actual total to them..
Haiz, I feel tak sedap hati now ler.. Anyway, have to forget it..

5 comments:

| Y | H | said...

You are very Lucky Wei !
That Girl in Raya Mood liao.

Unknown said...

yeah lo..
should add more plates rite?
HAHA

KhAi Chai said...

ish ish ish... jahat la...hahaha
lucky nia ^^

Unknown said...

jahat + lucky = ?

ya lo, just like ah H said, the girl is in Raya mood...

Justin Lee said...

Honesty is the best policy...LOl!U chap Dou man!Ur lucky day wei