Monday, October 6, 2008

today first lecture on first week~

First of all, I would like to thank my Iced Caffe Mocha for the night that I cant sleep.. Haiz!! Because of u, I feel so damn not sleepy.. And tak boleh bangun early in the morning.. Thank you so much, I will remember you forever~
Today is the first lecture for the first week for my last semester on advanced diploma.. after this semester, no more college.. graduate~ haiz... so sad.. cause need to enter working world..
Alright, today de lecture is damn new.. And we are the pioneers.. Means in other words, white guinea pig.. lol... the title for the subject is ABBD 5054 Corporate Governance & Ethics. Okie, it is a new subject for AAC.. so no reference on last paper and students feedback.. And the lecturer is Ms. Parimala.. Ok, tis lecturer, according to my friend on last semester for diploma 2 years ago, she is known as very strict lecturer... and garang wo.. I don't know, cause I'm not under her group... Damn lucky..
Till she appeared for our course.. and yeah, she is really horrible.. I scared of her le... she got evil smiling face... really scary.. she said she wants punctuality from us.. late more than 10 minutes, she will not entertain.. and will get penalized for coursework... damn..
Second, she said when she talks, no one talk.. So, if she found someone's talking, she will kick that person out from lecture hall.. haiz!! die lo, I cannot no talk de lo.. tis is horrible, cause tis subject is in 2 hours... rites.. and yeah, no sleepin on her lecture.. zzz
Third, she said if she asks something, we must replied her yes or no. Or else, she will not give us powerpoint slideshows and teaches us without the notes reference... walao...
To be honest, this is the first time that our course group is damn quiet... Cause Ms.Parimala de 3 rules are killing us.. and yeah, she is telling truth... these 3 rules can discipline us.. she said for our future good.. So, we do respect her..
And overall, she is nice.. but... cant guarantee.. cause, tis is only first week.. not need enter her tutorial class.. means? have to die hard..
And this semester, we will have law subject.. cause I thought no jor since diploma.. and,
I LOVE LAW~

2 comments:

PrinceSiglo said...

i must try this Iced Caffe Mocha next time, haha. Which coffe shop, btw?

Unknown said...

lol.. STARBUCKS~
damn pahit.. reli cant sleep~