Tuesday, October 7, 2008

today lecture~

Today lecture, very bored.. unlike yesterday.. Yesterday too over shock for the lecturer.. Her 3 rules... =.=lll
Lecturer for FRCI subject is our previous Audit Practice second lecturer.. He never taught my group before, cause my group is under Ms.Geh, Audit subject unit leader.. So, this is my lecturer.. Hmm, speechless
His sharing knowledge to us is great, I got to know a lot "hidden" knowledge lo.. lol.. but, the way he teach us, abit problem.. I feel sleepy le.. Plus his whole gestures on teaching us, abit pening.. Haiz.. Today, at least, we laughed.. Okay.. Cause previous semester, Audit, his jokes, cant help it, I dun feel funny.. LOL
And he tell us about our grades for Audit paper.. Makes us so worried.. He said according to Ms.Geh, our passing rate increase from 60 over percent (last batch students) to 77%.. Geng or not? tak tahu.. =__= cause still have 23% failed.. haiz!!
23 Oct is the date of results get released... Heart Attack moment!!!

No comments: