Thursday, October 9, 2008

first week of last semester

Today facing back to CGE lecturer. Because her lecture hours are 3 hours. So 2 hours on Mon and 1 hour for today, Thursday. After CGE, we are having FDM, which is a case study subject, 100% coursework, no final exam. Bored de lecture. Mr Tan told us about the case that we are going to follow, hmm, what name jor ar? HAIZ!! I only know it's about women apparel, located at Bangsar Village, Mid Valley, etc. And yeah, itulah case study aku~
SPM for yesterday lecture, Mr Chee is very good compared to last semester ES lecturer. He is good at teaching, although it is sleepy, but his knowledge is good. He wants all of us to Sheffield Hallam University, UK.. But, see first la. Financial issue comes in.. Coursework all about searchin either Main Board listed company or multinational company. So, my group is choosing McDonalds. Don't want to make mistake same as last semester ES.. HAIZ~
CGE tak de assignment, but got coursework la. Mid term exams. Shivering when I think back her. Don't ask la.. Cause she's very dangerous, evil smiling.. Beh tahan her..
I feel abit weird for this semester. Haha.. it's weird. Because I macam abit grown up jor? Because I started to think for future.. FINALLY!!! yeah, I know.. =____=

No comments: