Thursday, September 25, 2008

Meia lately dream

Recently I dream of being a bitch? of my intern company's senior!!! OMG (protected).. wht kind of stupid dream is that?? I am so damn swt when I wake up.. Fully swt.. Cause it is my first time swt dream.. damn S**T..
The story line is I back to the company and everyone is starring at me.. And everyone is welcoming me back!! I am so happy, I think I dream this because of I miss the firm too much.. zzz
And then, I got salary in such a high amount.. I mean in a big amount.. How come..? Then, my senior propose to me to become his bitch? or in cantonese "yi lai".. Seriously, i dunno what "yi lai" stands for in english.. Check the dictionary.. It called concubine... zzz
And in the dream, I agree to get involved in secret affair... OMG (protected).. seriously useless de me.. How can I do this??? S**T.. And then in dream, life goes on, quite long de dream.. I am happy to become a bitch... I MEAN IN A DREAM..!!
then final dream is I was having discussion with my senior's wife... Wah, I sure look garang wey~ OMG (protected).. Wat happen to me.... "discuss" with the wife.. I am such a bitch.. I mean in the dream.. Somemore, I win in the battle... lol.. then, I wake up.. and it's already 12 noon.. Mother is scolding me like hell... haiz

2 comments:

| Y | H | said...

All u have to do is Dream Dream Dream...

Unknown said...

zzzz
Dream about Avril, Avril, Avril..