Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tuesday activity~

Today is the day that I am aiming to pass my artwork to ah H, located at Sri Petaling. But since I am having buta map and buta direction (cant decide which is left or right) skill, I have to bring Ikan to go with me.. So sorry, Fishy, for making you cancelling your loan appointment.. OMg (protected), seriously I dont know.. If I know, I will not call her... Haiz..
So, again... sigh.. I got into wrong road and direction.. damn SWT.. At first, we should turn left and straight up to the bridge and turn right.. But i straight drive through.. Because Ikan is looking at ah H de map, she also didnt notice where are we that time.. Then, Ikan suggests me a place to go.. Then, I drive and seriously, I dont know the place.. so kampung wey~ Never seen.. Ikan said is Seri Kembangan.. I was like "OMG (protected)".. Ikan, this time u salah give direction.. Should take the serdang way.. Haiya.. So far away..
Then, we drive according to the map, and see the map, we saw BHP.. lucky.. then, drive along, searching for The Store.. Tak nampak wey~ Mana..? Then, wrong direction.. OMG (protected).. my back car sure cursing me.. Sorry Sorry..
After turnin here and there, finally reach to the place.. Haha.. and his house.. haiz, no wonder this budak langgar the gate.. cause his house is at the side hill, and he is drivin from uphill.. sure press the minyak pedal... Haha..
Pass my artwork to him.. and then we drive to the Carrefour.. having our 2 in 1 meal at Station Kopitiam.. Searching for Aik Yung's present.. Feel tired.. ARGHH..!! Hate to buy present.. Lazy to think further, ask friend to buy for us.. and then we share... Haha..


my artwork~

2 comments:

| Y | H | said...

Yoo ! Don't Laugh at Me la. 1st time ma. Sad case.
Thanks for the Joining the Project wei.

Unknown said...

Yes, sorry!! It's ur first time!! Maybe next time ur driving skill lagi geng than me..
Welcome.. Glad that I joined the project ^^