Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sunday Gathering~

Again, I am late to Boo Hwa and Ikan. And they have to get down from car and wait for me to bathe first... Zzz.. We are going to the Curve to meet my friends I get to know from Avril Lavigne Fans Club forum. I am going to meet ah H, ah C, ah J2, ah J, ah S, alynn and Fan Fan. Oh, I wait for this day to come for so long!!
We go by car at 11am from Puchong highway.. Ok, Ikan knows how to go.. VERY GOOD!! She is good on map reading, seriously. We along the way at PJ, I saw the buildings that remind me of my intern session.. Miss that 3 months..!!! Seriously, although I stayed at PJ for 3 months, I forgot the way how to go to 1U.. zzz
Then we saw 1U, alrite, seriously, my frens are abit funny, cause they are lookin at 1U like "wah, this is 1U.." But I oso joined them with "Ya lor, big right?" Boo Hwa asked me on how to go to the Curve? On the way on the bridge, we saw the Curve building there.. Really next to the 1U..
I SMSed ah H, where he is, and he replied he is waiting for the shuttle bus with ah C and ah J2. I was thinking we are going to be early to arrive. While on the way, I was suddenly shocked for forgot bring the NS photos to ah H, Boo Hwa straight away on the road, without turn right.. Means, we salah jalan =___= AND i get scolded because of this... SORRY..!!
And yeah, ah H everyone arrived there earlier than me.. Then, we are like "OMG (protected)!!! why so many people........." Obviously, this question is quite stupid, we think... Then, seriously, dont know how walk in there, never been there.. ah H said he is at Esprit.. We are looking at the map.. Dont understand the map.. Only Ikan understand.. =__= So we go there and meet them. We are shy each other, because first time meet ma.. But wait, i met ah H jor before, but also shy.... Alright... Introduce my frens to them and they inroduced themselves.. Then, we are heading to IKEA...
So, half way, ah H said we go to McD... Ikan is like "WHAT???" "I tahan my perut for IKEA and you said, MCD..!!!???? ARGHHH!!!!" I told her "Sabar, sabar.."
Finish MCDing, we walk to Red Box and wait for our turn. Then we in at 1p.m.. At first, yeah, Avril Lavigne songs pick, but no one sing... Haha.. Then, slowly one by one people is coming.. I forgot who comes in first... Only know the last one to come is alynn, Cikgu Alynn!! Haha
Alynn's voice is like OMG (protected).... so good wey~ very very good!!! Haha... ah H keepin OMGing... Haha.. and ah C de voice very good oso.. But he keep claimin no good... Haiz.. We keep singin Avril songs, duno how many times.. seriously duno how many times.. Ikan said some I sang for 3 times.. OMG (protected).. zzz
Finish at 5p.m and Ikan has to rush back home.. WHAT?? Seriously, I dont want to go back home so early.. Miss them lo.. Not yet chat enough with them.. I feel straight away sien.. But haiz, what to do.. So I have to dump them and go back home first.. T____T
I want another gathering!!!! WHEN?


match shirt color, green + white


POSE!!! but i din pose.. apa ni.. =__=

2 comments:

| Y | H | said...

OMG ! Sorry la. I don't know you guys nak pergi to Ikea Makan. Haihhh..
Next Gathering ar? Ask someone to Organize lo. I vote you okay? Lol.

Anyway is Esprit not Espirit. :)
Oh ya, Remember My Sweet wei !

Unknown said...

LOL!!!
No need la.. everyone waits for ur planning.. Soli, typo error.. thanks for remind =__=
yeah, owe you 3 sweets... haiz