Thursday, May 22, 2008

yesterday punye mood..

Started to have lazy thought to post my blog ar.... Lazy to do anything since finished my intern.. Next week gonna start college session liao.. haiya....
Gaining back my bravery to drive the car out to the street, actually i need someone to accompany me to drive.. I hate to drive alone.. Finished my training, I miss the working environment so much.. This intern improves my thought on audit.. It makes me slowly to accept audit.. Actually, it's not bad.. Overall, it's onli job tht is not permanently sitting in office from am to pm.. Friendly colleagues, managers, and partner.. Going to miss them so much.. haha~
Miss my first day on training, the first time I started to bank in for online shopping, dessert freak, everythin started from during these 3 months..
My phone started to crazy already, need doctor help.. Sometimes it switched off on its own, then sometimes i want to switch off, tak mahu switch off pulak, my phone is having PMS mood these days... how come..... then, have to send back factory to be fixed? sad.. somemore, my earphone also rosak dy... haiz..
Not to mention yesterday exam result out dy.. I forgot liao, until I saw my friend's MSN personal message.. Early in the morning gettin heart attack, suspense and terrible feeling appear, not good for ur health... Then, go to the www to check the result, thought I had failed dy le... Damn sad at the moment.. Blaming myself for not taking leave to study.. Then, realize that I passed dy.. My friend even said walau, plz dun try to shock her.. Me oso in shock at the moment, until saw the grade, thank God, I pass liao.. Damn happy.. Thanks to the pig head dinner plate facing me during Jessy's wedding dinner and hope from seniors?? perhaps gua.. After all, I din study.. Keep concentrate on my audit file and work OT before exam week somemore.. No one cn see tht I'm going to have exam on mon..
Thanks for everyone's blessing.. Next week goin to start to study.. Driving skill still sucks, I think have to take KTM and LRT at several weeks first, to avoid accident la.. then, left 1 year to go.. It means what? Old liao and must appreciate my privilege student life..

No comments: