Sunday, June 22, 2008

good day~

Long time no post my blog liao.. Damn lazy for these few weeks... Anyway, today, no, i mean yesterday is my senior's performance day.. The performance is from Soka Gakkai Malaysia society as Malam Kebudayaan~ Located at Batu 9 Cheras next to SMK Perimbun (for those who stay in Chears will know where is the place..). Searching for this location from my senior is damn long story.. Thought the performance might be in PJ, since she asked me to get there have to take bus.. I thought the address she given me is da place to get da bus.... Luckily I ask her again, if not, i'm going to take da bus from the venue of performanc to PJ..? Barrier of communication....
Rushing to get a friend to accompany me since my other senor not free to go liao.. and she's in urgent to know if I'm going... In order not to dissappoint her, I agreed to go and urgently send SMS to my friends if they want to go... Thought one of them will reply... mana tahu, everyone is going.. So end up, 4 of us are going to see Mlam Kebudayaan.
We smapai there around 5.45pm to get from her.. without ticket, tak boleh enter de.. SAo, must arrive early.. SHe's going to perform Indian dance.. can see from her makeup and she told me tht she's doing Indian performance last week.. Someone from the society, err.. uncle, told us to visit some history exhibition around 6.30pm after our dinner.. Although I like history.. but tak de mood to look.... Then, we went out to have our dinner at mamak restaurant.. Eating western food, macam tak betul...
Going inside the performance stage around 7pm, already alot ppl going in dy.. So, we oso rush into there at basketball court to get a good fengshui views sit.... So, we sit at the last row, but abit cold there... damn cold.... Then, we keep SS to take pic from daylight to night.... ya... My friend starts tp think of escaping after see my senior's performance... But, tak de space for us to get away lo.. Then, the performance starts at 7.45 something, if i'm not mistaken... They started with speech first, kinda bored....
Anyway, I saw my audit partner from my practical training's audit firm.. I dunno whether he saw me or not.. But my friends keep screaming my name and his name so he can notice me.. But soemhow, he sit in 1st few rows.. So, cannot hear.. Somehow, I feel relief but got a lil dissappointed, wish he could see as well...?
There are differ cultural performance as well, choir performance.. we thoughtthe performance cant make us bored anyway... so about escaping, forgot liao... Saw my senior in Indian dress to perform.. Very good.. But the music, quite annoying... But overall, ok.... We keep screaming and shouting... talk nonsense... haiz... From overall performance, we found the ppl in white dresses perform well, the drummers, ppl in blue pants... is nice.. ONe thunbs up!!
Finished at 10 something, quite fast, because each performance keep coming, without stop de, so quite enjoyable... Haiz.. anyway, want to take pic with her.. But, want to go to sing k liao.. So, we went away dy.. thanks for her invitation.. At first, I thought it might be bored, but as a result, very very interesting.... Going to CeriaBox to sing k until 12.45 something... Going to get sore throat later... ithink... long time no sing k liao, so what song oso shout, not sing.... haiz..
Happy happy day... After this performance, hard to meet her again liao.. Going to miss those 3 months entirely...

No comments: