Monday, May 19, 2008

on 13th May~






This is the last 4th day of my intern.. lazy to post out my blog these days.. damn tired but, i like this whole week as the week is my last week of my internship.. At first, on Mon to Tue, I tried to escape from staying late in office, hate to work overtime at the moment.. I called my cousin to pick me up before 5.30.. And I'm late to meet my cousin but luckily, she din angry.. Then, she wants to look for comics if there's any new comics out... On the way to the magazine & comics shop, I feel like want to buy stationery... since we need to cross over Atria shopping complex there to the shop, cousin brought me to the stationery shop, the highest level of the complex..
We can see that we had a long long time no been to stationery shop already.. She said that her stationery usually get from art shop, as she's an art student and mine usually get from my brothers, hate to spend my precious money to buy stationery.. or it called stingy..
We "inspect" the shop and found that the stuffs there are damn cheap.. Almost everything is in discount.. I bought a fairy tales, onli RM20.. so cheap.. The notes in the shop are oh-so cute and I'm sure tht I'm not going to use the notes... We walk around the shop almost for 1 hour.. Until my cousin saw a book, about McDonald's history toy collection since dunno when until 1997.. She kinda interested to buy, but it's not cheap, although the book is in half price.. So, we decided to have a look on the book and snap pic if we find something interesting in there..
We saw alot toys tht are not available in U.S but certain toys, we have, I mean, we used to have them when we were young... Unfortunately, I had dumped them... Well, these toys can be my source of income as I can make auction online and search if there's any ppl want to bid.. Sad..
Look one page to other page, I saw a Mac Tonight goodies.. I was wondering, this toy is so familiar, and actually this half moon guy had existed in 1990? But how come, the ads in Malaysia are onli started to have his face? This is weird.. haha~
After took almost 1 hour to shoppe in stationery shop, we finally reach our destination to buy comic.. tak de comic to buy, not yet out.. For me, it's a relief because I had spent almost RM40 in the stationery shop just now... What did I buy? I can't see wht i had bought, except the fairy tale book.. Until we back home, my aunt already started to "ngi ngi ngo ngo" for why we took so long time to back home....
After bath and dinner, I'm curious to read the book. I flip the pages till the end, and I realize tht this book is part 1, there is another part 2? I'm okay, but have to search for part 2??? Ah~ lazy to search for it..

No comments: