Saturday, May 10, 2008

refresh back to the first day..

Having this blog will make me more rajin to update.. haha.. I have alot of thoughts but I couldn't express it out.. I cant figure it out.. Kinda complicated, that's the way to describe myself..
To be honest, I have the feelings that I don't want to leave the firm.. Maybe because working is more fun than studying.. But, college life brings alot freedom, working dun provide this advantage.. At first, I want to start and end these 3 months silently, I mean, complete my mission without everyone's noticing me.. Kinda lazy on working at first, thought that I want to get the allowance freely without working..
Ya.. I do learnt alot of things, experienced alot and gossiping alot.. My plans are getting far than what I had expected.. I remember when the first day, 9 of us sitting in the meeting room to wait for somebody to arrange jobs for us.. I thought that we all together, I mean 9 of us will stay in a team together or we can choose who we want to follow.. Never thought that the firm has 3 groups, and we have 9 trainees, so divided into 3 per group..
We started to get divided by taking the wrappin paper in numbers? I dunno what is that all about at first, kinda blur.. However, guys are the first priority and they get to meet their groups first, left the girls in the room.. I got number 3, and the other girls including my friend are not getting number 3.. I started to get panic and huh? means that I'm the only girl trainee in group 3.. Okie.. So, the guys back and they bring us to the group according to the numbers.. Walking out of the room, I just realized that the firm is not small.. Haha.. And stuck there in 3 months.. okie..
And we bring to the group and get introduced each other, and well, the first person that I know in the group is Jessy.. She is a tall and cute looking.. Then, she brings us to get introduce in the group and well.. the first day, I don't remember the names of the people in the group... Even the faces I can't remember well.. She brings us to get a place to sit and err.. I sit outside, separated from other trainees... Sad.. I saw my group is in meeting room.. I dunno why others dun have, perhaps they will have, but not today, I guess so... Sitting there with a friend, Kim.. both of us oso blur, dunno what to do because we t separated from other trainees, and we dare not to move around..
The first week, we have nothing to do, we get to know what is called casting and proof read.. I won't forget this.. and week after week, I started to know the group's members.. Found out that they might look serious, but they can be hilarious.. And I realized lots of them are from TARC, that's why I called seniors..
They bring me to audit at client's office and sooner, I found out that audit is not as bad as I thought.. Slowly, I started to accept audit in my mind.. haha~ 9 of us even in different group, but we still going out lunch together.. everytime is the same, unless some of us going out for audit, cant join us to eat together...
Then, exam results out and almost all of us at least failed 1 paper and have to take resit paper.. Some of us decided to resign and left 3 now..

1 comment:

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

hie ah pang, remember me? michelle here la! from ur high school! good to know that u are doin fine!

anyway do check out my blog if u have time. maybe we can exchange links.