Thursday, May 8, 2008

da day.. refresh~

Finally.. my internships only left 1 week.. I cant express my feelings, I dunno whether I tak sampai hati leave the firm or happy to get lost from there.. I even cant imagine how cn I stand for these 3 months.. Blurring now..
I'm still remember when the first day of day, I thought that I'm not going to learn what is audit all about, because I hate audit.. I cant understand why certain people do love audit and even score on their exam.. I am just memorizing the notes and cant understand wth is all about.. Filling up my training form without choosing the audit firm, never, I swear.. Several weeks later, I found out that I'm in audit firm.. I cant imagine my life in the 3 months at the moment.. I stunned.. haiz..
Well, of course goin to audit firm, I'm taking accounting course, what else my future career will be.. So, avoid this problem and utilize my privilege life as a student b4 entering the "real" life.. haha~ This is where I get to know my classmate since we are not close to each other..
The first day of signing contract, damn, the day before my exam! But still, we are going to sign the contract.. I'm thinking to reject the offer.. But, when I see the allowances.. immediately sign the contract.. I was like, "lantak la, 3 bulan saje, ada duit pulak tu.." My friend oso the same...
Looking at the firm's block name, what a coincidence.. da first company tht I choose to apply on the Jobstreet.com, it has da same name.. Apa ni.. why.. sama..
Well, at least know I do learn alot from there.. thanks to my seniors.. they r hilarious and helpful.. and tak boleh tahan with them..
so, I dunno whether I'm going to miss there onot.. tht's 1 week later..

No comments: