Sunday, October 10, 2010

Crazy -_-

I know recently i am not in this blog any longer. I am just into Tumblr and Twitter. love there so much. but still, I will be back to drop some words :)

Love here still. Blog ma. haha

got ma WTHC DVD+CD. long time ago. well, mixed feeling..
Because i bought it accidentally and yeah, it's cheaper than Malaysia stock. so, yeah, mixed -_-

I bought too many albums recently. I bought Linkin Park, A Thousand Suns album. I spot the album in Rock Corner and struggling in my brain for BUY or NOT BUY. and yeah, i buy D:

BUT the album is a definite worth. I love the album overall. Basically i bought it due to good preview and I like LP long time ago. I bought for support their music and yeah, I am proud for this.
Pre-order Zimmer 483 and Violet Journey last Sunday. Pre-order Taylor Swift Speak Now last few weeks ago.
Get Boo Hwa's friend to get me The Pretty Reckless and Marina and the Diamonds albums too.

My God. I am over purchasing albums.. I broke officially


No comments: