Sunday, October 10, 2010

:)

Did I mentioned that I had resigned from my fav star company in Mines? :)

Oh yeah. I resigned long days ago and 15 Oct will be my last day..
The time when I passed my letter to HR dept, i feel heavy. I almost cry and I walked in rapid speed to restroom for comfort myself and told myself i finally made it. I love the place and the people. But sometimes I feel I couldn't grow with them. I dun feel I belong with them. Just my intuition. My bad thing is, when I dun accept a thing, I won't move on and I will stop for it. And get another pathway.

Some keep asking me on why I do this? Haha. Year end coming soon and I resigned. I lost the bonus chance but this is not I want. I want more challenge and more chance to grow with. Maybe I get tired with the job. It's just nothing for me TILL whn I give my place to the new staff, I feel so emotional. Harsh way. The place I grow with in 1 year. Truly thanks to my people in the company, they taught me alot. Dilemma.

Not their bad thing. It's not because of their fault. Is just because my heart changed. I told them I want audit job. So they stop bothering me. I feel better. I haven't get another job. That sucks. Big boss told me that SO STABLE HUH? I was like oh yeah. Bankers miss me, they told me. I did not want them to know my real reason.
Ex colleagues back to here and call me. They told me I am like, finally resign. haha. yeah, it's been 1 yr. I told them my real reason and they partially agree to my words. And they support me. I am so touched. But for sure thing is, I am worry for my job to the new staff. She seems like clueless for what she is doing so far..

No comments: