Sunday, August 23, 2009




WARNING : Spoiler on the way!

Just watched Orphan last nite after once saw cousin's blog post comment on this movie. Luckily never feel regret for watchin this movie... Erm, it's because worth to watch. Not worth for people who like violence thriller. Aha!
Totally correct with the "there's something wrong with Esther". Just like Sister said, the trouble loves to find her, or she.. is the one who create the trouble... This kid, ya "kid", she is seriously adorable. The family daughter more adorable. Ya, Maxine.. She is soooo.. cute! Really really.. cute.
I can say that I'm watching this movie without covering my ears all the time. Not all the time can say, is when the spooky effect comes in, I started to cover them. Then, I try watch the people around me.
There is a guy who did the same way. Just like me.

All the way to the end of this movie, I keep saying Esther is crazy. Totally physics. Knowin the truth of her secrets.. totally.. O__O Feel sad for her, actually. I think if she gets support from friends or people around her, she wouldn't turn like this



If she wouldn't turn like this, this movie wouldn't exist.

Have to agree with my cousin. That guy, good to see he's dead. And the words of "hairless lil prick b4 knows what it used for". The words.. totally.. LOL.

No comments: