Thursday, August 27, 2009

Busy!

Today, manager wants me and my colleague stay overtime at cashier department. Since all the cashiers gonna off to buka puasa. So, we are on alternate backup, today is my colleague, Fri is gonna be me. Not only my department, there will be other department involved, too.

Weekdays fully packed, including day to yoga class, 12th and 18th sept gonna exam.

And... Gonna work for full day from 19th to 22nd, Sat to Tue. For Hari Raya. Totally no off weekends.
The leftover times gonna spend on study! I see my calendar on my office desk, i can tell you that i wanna take the calendar and throw to someone's face. HAIZ

Conclusion. Gonna have almost whole month busy mood! To those who wanna date me, try to book me after 22nd la. I think better Oct onwards... Ta.

No comments: