Sunday, June 7, 2009

Is all about dad :)



Saw this at Book Fair ytd, yeah, at The Mines. This is the machine which I used to stare at my dad's factory working place when I was a kid. Is a machine for making clothes. But due to recession, dad's company had to sell off this machine which cost RM10K (if im not mistaken).. Dad back to work in the store place instead of supervise the foregin workers anymore.

I know Dad miss this machine. Me too. I used to be friend with the machine. But dad's company punya more big. This one ar, small. Mom said dad's big boss asked me that the machine reli so attractive to be looked at? Mom said I stared at him and look back to the machine inside punya content.

The moment the inside fabric keep spinning, it is reli headache. LOL. Mom and the boss never knew that y i keep starring the machine. I imagined what if a naked guy inside there and the machine sew a shirt So damn convenient. LOL. Is a kid imagination ma. The truth is if someone inside there, the person will turned into million pieces of meat. O__O



And mom show me this pic. She said it is for dad. =___=
Sooooooooooooooo cute!!!~

No comments: