Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The "BEST" Day

I really couldnt imagine that "shui" things can come in sequence.. All I can say is CELAKA

Today morning, I go cut chili for my breakfast sandwich. Somehow, hmm, ppl, plz dun try this at home. Because i straight away to wear contact lens without proper washing hands. Then, ya, my eyes hurt. I have to shut them tightly in few minutes.

Then when I hapily entering into my office, sit down comfortly, open my bag, my porridge all over in my bag. It smells pork. =______= Then, i keep cleaning all the stuffs in my bag. My wallet smells pork. OMG.. And the whole office smells pork. My colleagues juz dun realize. MRD guy came in and said "wassup with alcohol smell?" HAIZ

During lunch time, i accidentally drop my water bottle, yeah in open cover. The water all over the table and the floor. Seriously in flood, and the floor damn slippery. Haiz.. i am so damn embarrassed.. The celaka auntie who clean place de, keep saying im so kasar. Say again, dun blame me for sudden accident happen on u. hehe.. JK.. T__T

On the way to my car back home, my car key cant functioned. And the key is damn watery. MUST BE THE PORRIDGE KENA MY KEY. OMFG. I have to call my dad to Mines and get me spare key to get the car. SOB SOB

And i m now officially sick already. Hallelujah


No comments: