Sunday, April 5, 2009




Went out to Mines around 11am with Ikan. Date for a movie, Knowing. I onli know that movie exist. LOL. Somemore is from movie ads during Button movie last time. See got Nicholas Cage, i onli go.
Then, we into Sushi King AGAIN. I think it is time for us to taste other sushi restaurant. Seriously. Ikan talked about Subway food, it is nice and u can pick wht ingredients u want. I feel like wana go there. So, after Sushi King, we went to Subway for movie food. GENG

From my point of view on the movie, two thumbs up. I am seriously like this kinda movie. It is on before 50 yrs n after 50 yrs scenes. And it is super shocking for me on the scene of plane flying down and train flying through. The scenes make me kinda shivered because alot ppl kena killed. Thriller movie is not same, because it is one by one die. This one, is suddenly crashin in and killed alot ppl at once. So, I abit scared. The moment on plane n train scenes, my mouth is so damn big till abit muscle pain because over open. LOL
And the letter from Lucinda, from wht she heard from whispered voices, Nicholas Cage go write it out and do research, seriously damn geng. There is numbers, with I found it is annoying. He can suddenly remember back the numbers he saw on the paper on car stuck in heavy jam... OMG. Seriously geng
.

And I realize that I easily cry during movie time. LOL. And i know wht is the weakness. Is father and son kena separate. I remember my first time sob sob movie is Lion King. And it is father n son also. Then, read comics on Q Detective, also sob sob on father n son issue. This time, Knowing oso got father n son issue. Crying kao kao. Wipe with my jacket. damn.

Waiting for other movies. I am so wanted to watch movies recently. Better than stuck at home, playing online flash games.

No comments: